Are you excited as I am for the festivities that are beginning? There is so much to look forward to every year at this time of year! Christmas shopping, Christmas lights, cosy nights in and many more! In this blog below I am going to list all the fun things to do at this time of year in Bedfordshire and Milton Keynes.
Alternatively If you don’t fancy getting out and maybe this isn’t your favourite time of year. All of our properties are fitted with smart TVs, perfect for putting on your favourite film or Netflix show. We also keep some goodies for you from Millies Organics. An award winning luxury home spa gift company, focusing on quality organic ingredients, made totally off grid & cruelty free. Millies organics are great for making sure you feel at home during your stay with us! Don’t forget to check out their instagram account @milliesorganics !
- The Leighton Buzzard Christmas festival weekend is from the 29th November to 1st December. There’s the light switch-on, gift and craft stalls, firework display, a Santa dash and a family fun day on the Sunday. There will be various Christmas related special rides on the Leighton Buzzard railway in December. There’s Santa Specials, Santa after dark and Mince pie specials. Prices start at £4.50 per child and £7.50 per adult
- The Bedford Christmas Fair and Fireworks are on the 23rd and 24th November from 10:00 – 17:00. There’s lots of FREE entertainment and rides.
- There’s a Christmas tree festival on the 4th – 8th December at St Paul’s Church from 10:00 – 17:00. Entry is £2.50 per adult, under 16’s FREE.
- There’s a Christmas Tree festival at the Forest of Marston Vale on the 7th December. FREE ENTRY. There will be stalls selling homemade gifts and crafts, live music, an Elf Trail, Santa’s Grotto, kids’ crafts and – of course – lots of Christmas Trees. Charges may apply for some activities.
- Join Moggy Owl’s Saturday story club at Moggerhanger Park on the 7th December. There are under 4’s sessions (£4 per child) and 5+ sessions (£4.50 per child). Pre-booking required.\
- The Woburn Sands Christmas Fayre is on the 24th November and 25th November from 13:00. There will be food stalls, rides, a raffle, band, stalls and Santa.
- Great Linford Memorial Hall, Great Linford, MK14 5EF Milton Keynes, UK, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom. November 20th – Christmas Fayre 2021, 12pm – 4pm
- Millmead Hall, Haversham Rd, MK12 5 Milton Keynes, UK, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom. November 27th – Santas grotto, 11am – 4pm
- Marshall Arena, Stadium Way West, MK1 1ST Milton Keynes, UK, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom -Marshall Arena presents MKFM Christmas Party, 7pm